The great thing about joining Mississippi Public Education PAC is that it allows individual contributions and volunteer efforts to have greater impact in electing pro public education candidates to the Mississippi Legislature. There is strength in numbers, and your membership helps you raise your voice for Mississippi's public schools! Are you ready to get involved? Here are some ways...
You can help us spread the word about important education issues and legislative races...
- Share our social media posts with your network. We provide sharable graphics for each of our candidate endorsements that #TeamPublicSchools may download and share!
- Host a fundraiser for MSPEPAC to introduce our organization to other public education advocates
- Invite MSPEPAC to speak about our work at local events like PTO meetings, Education Forums, school staff meetings, advocacy groups or civic clubs
To host a fundraiser or inquire about having one of our board members speak to your organization, just email your request!
Let's be honest. Running for office isn’t cheap. That’s why public education champions need our support. Your membership contribution combines with others from every day Mississippians, and it adds up to real change for our kids. Every amount helps, so visit our DONATION PAGE to make a one-time or monthly contribution.
Click on your name or the "profile" button in the sidebar and complete your member profile!
To maximize your advocacy, we ask for two very important things...
- Your Voter Registration address so we can pair you with information most relevant to your legislative district and your school district
- Your Mobile Number so we can send you the most urgent action alerts -- when being a #TeamPublicSchool champion can make an immediate impact
SHARE YOUR STORY
That's right, we want to hear from you! Click here to leave a comment telling us WHY you support public education and why you decided to JOIN MSPEPAC. Your story may motivate other Mississippians to become more involved in #TeamPublicSchools, and our children need as many champions as possible! Stories submitted through our feedback form may be shared on our website or social media channels using only first names and home cities.